2013년 1월 11일 금요일

My Ode to My Pencil Case

Dear my pencil case,

   How long have you been with me, pencil case! Nothing has changed except the materials inside for seven years, and it had been so long that I couldn't miss you everyday. You never say anything even you're ruined. Will you forgive me, and forgive me forever?
   The first time I met you was the day I went to the department store to buy a character bag. Then, I saw you hanging on that bag. You had a long time with me and your bag. Though that's gone now, I hope you to stay with me forever.
   I think you're also tired staying in backpacks. I don't know how much do you like me, or even hate me. However, I will be always with you, and I'll also make you never get lost from me.
   It's amazing that you have been with me for thousands of days. I really think you'll never forget me. I will always love you, and never make you out of my sight. I'm going to miss you when you're lost, so I hope you to be with me!

From your best friend,
Human (=Sky=Ha-neul)

댓글 3개:

  1. Hi Han-neul,

    This is a good ode but try to use more descritpive language and personifications to make the ode more poetic.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi!
    This is a nice ode to your pencil case. You have to try to use more descriptive language in your ode. Keep working hard~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제
  3. You're ode was very good and easy to read. But I think it will be better if you have pictures...!

    답글삭제