2013년 1월 7일 월요일

My Own Goals

Hello, GLPS students and others who are looking at this post! :-)

I'd like to tell you about three goals that I chose for the remaining days at GLPS.

My first goal is to clean up my desk. I don't clean my desk very often, so I want it to be clean every day. I should look at the things that are on the table, think about them where to put, and clean the desk with a water tissue.

My second goal is to have breakfast every morning. Most of the people gain their daily energy from having breakfast, so I want to start every day with full of energy in my body. I should get up early to get ready for the breakfast, and after going to the cafeteria, I will be able to have breakfast.

My last goal is to study by myself. In GLPS camp, all the students should study by themselves, and I'm also going to do self-studying. I have to make a plan, think about managing the study time, and keep self-studying every day.

These are the goals that I want to achieve during the camp, and so on in my daily life.

Thank you for reading my post! :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기