2013년 1월 4일 금요일

Self-Intro

I'm glad to be here at GLPS camp, and my name is Ha-neul, Lee. To introduce myself, I'd like to talk about three things that you guys don't know.

The first thing is that I'm an old-looking person. I don't know why, but some people are shocked with my face.

The next thing is that I never go to academies on weekends. In my opinion, students should be free of studying on weekends.

The last thing is that I don't like lemon tree. It's not the real tree, but it's the song that most of you guys know.

These are the things that are about myself. Thank you for reading my post.

댓글 8개:

  1. Hi! It's nice to know some things about you. And I don't think you're old looking person!

    답글삭제
  2. U should get some confident on your face! Also your a good dancer.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. There's no difference between your sister! lol

      삭제
  3. Hi Haneul,

    I'm glad to learn some interesting things about you from your post. I look froward to reading more posts from you.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi!
    Good to learn some interesting facts about you from your self-introduction. I think you don't really look old that much. I look forward to reading your future posts.

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제